Friday, October 13, 2006

I can't believe it's October already. There's so much to do and it's already been a year since I started this project. I have to finish writing my artist statement, do research on museums and galleries that might be interested in housing this body of work, get sample layouts done and printed so I can apply to these museums and galleries, find grants! I hope I can find at least one place to show this body of work in 2008. The places that I've contacted so far are already booked for the entire year of 2007. And then there's catching up with people whom I'm already interviewed but haven't photographed. I'm meeting with Nick tomorrow for his portrait and we interviewed back in March! I'm looking forward to his portrait though. I'm photographing him with his two bi-racial kids. I can't wait to meet them. Maybe I should bring them toys. Maybe not. I don't even know what kids like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home